2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Wow

The intro being one of my favorite flash for life, i had high attempt but you did it!
The art are extremely amazing and i really hope we will see soon another piece of this. It was worth the long wait lol

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Movie that touch you

Those kind of movie are rare, i would just love to say that this piece was VERY strong, and i think the drawing style just go with it, the song go perfectly with the movie, adding live to it... i really loved.
I wish my english was better to write a better rewiew =D

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Your English was fine enough for me to understand.... Thanks I'm glad that I was able to make a touching film for all to enjoy.

Random clay fight (2006) Random clay fight (2006)

i voted 0

i voted 5

dumassstudios responds:

thanks

The Day (Gregory Weir) The Day (Gregory Weir)

incredible.

I got to say that I went to the forest first. I have to say that the card game only enhanced my curiosity there this whole feeling of dark reality and it just seem to scream "something's awfully wrong'. Theyre all black, the camera the old people, the card wich are futuristic and military and yet there this whole other side: the way the kid see it.

I also enjoyed the fact that it really wasn't a challenge since those kind of game don't need to be as lean as possible to convey a message imo.

Brilliant and underated as pretty much everything you do

Escape the Den Escape the Den

...

+10 for adding a crowbar, -100 for not naming it a crowbar

total score = -90 congratz

Kyjast responds:

It's not a crowbar. Crowbars pry open things. This just gets an item from out of reach.
Sheesh, details, details.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

You should have named it ragdoll launcher

People wouldnt have knew it was a sequel and voted 10.
Why do everyone have to compare it to the original? it a new flash that stand on is own.

Victory Not Vengeance Nation Victory Not Vengeance Nation

kingdom

I'd like to thanks you for introducing me to vnv nation and to ze awesome story of khale a few years ago. You are extremely talented, but

isn't this only the intro of kingdom with some weird percussion over it ? you even kept the prison door sound!

Keep up the awesome work, but I can't see how you could release something like this :(

LeafWorthy responds:

please read my comments.

-(Untitled)- -(Untitled)-

Good song

Is this some kind of mix with bittersweep sympony and hall of the mountain king? 2 very awesome song

Anyway to pheonixx the song is Bittersweet symphony by the verve

In Pursuit of Justice In Pursuit of Justice

Awesome

U have all my respect, this is the best piece of music i heard on newgrounds