The Day (Gregory Weir) The Day (Gregory Weir)

incredible.

I got to say that I went to the forest first. I have to say that the card game only enhanced my curiosity there this whole feeling of dark reality and it just seem to scream "something's awfully wrong'. Theyre all black, the camera the old people, the card wich are futuristic and military and yet there this whole other side: the way the kid see it.

I also enjoyed the fact that it really wasn't a challenge since those kind of game don't need to be as lean as possible to convey a message imo.

Brilliant and underated as pretty much everything you do

Escape the Den Escape the Den

...

+10 for adding a crowbar, -100 for not naming it a crowbar

total score = -90 congratz

Kyjast responds:

It's not a crowbar. Crowbars pry open things. This just gets an item from out of reach.
Sheesh, details, details.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

You should have named it ragdoll launcher

People wouldnt have knew it was a sequel and voted 10.
Why do everyone have to compare it to the original? it a new flash that stand on is own.

Ball Bounce Hurry Ball Bounce Hurry

Good

For a first game, it good, we can see that you put effort, for the music, the level and the different pad. Here some point to improve: The difficulty menu was somewhat difficult to see, u should add more then 1 life, make it longer, and try improving the ball graphique, also adding some originality/original twist
can help.

Overall: Good and somewhat not very original.

2-3-ryan-5 responds:

original... twist? wat dose that meen? why was the menu hard to read? every one eles can see it fine... maby you need to turn the contrast down on you moniter.

The Walls - Part Two The Walls - Part Two

nice

I loved pretty much the first one, and the second one is as awesome (hope to get first)

Pushies Plus 2 Pushies Plus 2

Awesome

I always love those ultra-stylish, quick play, no story , time killer and good concept game even if there Replay-value is somewhat limited.

This game could be easylie boring, but all the stylish, the music and the BG is makin this game worth fronpage.

Gotta spot more game like your on the frontpage,

Nice one

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

Thanks for the awesome comments.

Mooble Mooble

im victorg

wooot im 5th place

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

cant...stop...pla...PLAYING a fucking funny-awesome-crazy-funny gamez

Particles Particles

Wow!

Very smooth grapics, it was a really simple (it a good thing) game and it addictiv as hell! i really loved the music/balls sounds and the grade thing (with the little commentary) overall: 10!

very nice game.

Snow Line Snow Line

nice

i founds it was a very nice line rider mode, i founds it super, just a little thing, add a eraser button, it frustating to redo everything for a small error